Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Don't worry about knocking

Dear lady who watches our house through her window so knows when we get home and comes over to talk before we are even out of the car,

I cannot express how much I truly enjoy the way you neglect to knock before you enter. I can really feel the neighborly love. And yes, the food sitting out on the table is yours for the taking. I wasn't going to eat it anyways. I don't eat food after it has been exposed to air longer than five minutes. Also, I bought some fruit snacks for your son the last time we went grocery shopping. I realize that in such tough economic times, delicacies like the fruit snack can be difficult to afford, and your son loves them so much. I never knew another person who could eat an entire box in an hour. I can't wait to chat (well, mostly listen i guess) next week.

Happy Holidays!

P.S. I cannot thank you for having your dog pee on our driveway. It is much easier to get rid of it there than from the grass. Plus, I just feel so bad for him. I can't imagine having to walk around with a face like that.

1 comment: